Turning the Page: Letting Passion Drive Your Next Chapter

I'm Tracey.  I'm 58 years old. I'm an American expat living in Scotland (by way of Italy). I'm an animal lover. I'm a vegan. I'm an entrepreneur. I'm a first-time author. And I'm an activist. 

My life did not always look the way it does today. And I made the most major changes in my life after turning 50. Through this blog I will share with you stories of how I arrived at this place, how I am pursuing my dream of making a difference in the world, and how it was my passion that drove my evolution to a new chapter in my life. 

I want to inspire you to find your purpose and your passion and to turn that passion into action.  

I will also share stories of others who have traveled or are traveling similar paths.  I will provide examples of how living in alignment with your values brings joy. 

It's not always easy to follow your dreams, as compelling as they may be. It might take a huge leap of faith.  Or it can happen in baby steps.  It can take time or it can be whirlwind.  But no matter the nature of the journey,  the process is priceless.  

I hope you'll follow along. 

Comments

Popular Posts